Re: [LincolnTalk] Surplus toiletries (Ursula Nowak)

Re: [LincolnTalk] Surplus toiletries (Ursula Nowak)

Ursula Nowak
Anne, we would gratefully accept your toiletries at our small food pantry at St. Joseph Church here in Lincoln. We are open once a month and serve about 20 families (around 40 adults and children) regardless of religious affiliation. The pantry is run by our St. Joseph Conference of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul (SVdP). We also provide emergency assistance and give advice about other resources.

If you would like to donate non-perishable food items, toiletries, paper goods or cleaning supplies, you can drop them off at St. Joseph Church. Enter through the side door on the left of the church. There is a collection basket in the entrance way. The church is usually open between 9am and 6pm.

If you know someone who is in need of assistance, please have them call St. Julia Parish (Weston/Lincoln) at 781 899 2611.

Ursula Nowak