Re: [LincolnTalk] Roofers - we loved our so much, we hired him again. ?

Re: [LincolnTalk] Roofers - we loved our so much, we hired him again. ?

johnandmargit
They did the roof on our Arlington home nigh on ten years ago.  When we
moved to Lincoln - to a home that needed a new roof desperately!! - we
hired him again.  Several of our Arlington neighbors and Arlington-list
members have used them as well.

Oh, and he was our lowest quote!  Others have said the same thing. A
very pleasant person to have working around your home, thorough,
excellent work.

The Better Roofing Co.
Silvio
978-838-0050