Re: [LincolnTalk] Reliable Handyman

Dorothy Orszulak

Hi Sarah,

I use Jeff Poole and highly recommend him for exactly what you say – reliability.  He offers handyman services, such as wall repair, painting (interior & exterior), plumbing, electrical, carpentry, insulation, gutter cleaning, furniture repair, install floating floors, and so much more. If he can do the work, he lets you know. Conversely, if he can't, he lets you know as well.

He takes the time to do things right, keeping his work and being reliable.  That’s what I really appreciate about him.  You can reach him at 617-512-2290.

Good luck!

Dorothy