[LincolnTalk] yellow jacket hive

debwallace922

I have a monstrous yellow jacket hive in one of my stone walls that clearly needs professional attention.   I recall that there was an earlier request for a service that takes care of such things, but I can’t find the recommendations in the archives. Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you!

Deb

Re: [LincolnTalk] yellow jacket hive

Daniela Caride
We love Greenhow Pest Control. Very knowledgeable, dedicated and fairly priced.
_______

Daniela Caride

The information in this email is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you believe I sent you this email in error, please contact me and properly dispose of the email. Thank you!

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 4:23 PM <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have a monstrous yellow jacket hive in one of my stone walls that clearly needs professional attention.   I recall that there was an earlier request for a service that takes care of such things, but I can’t find the recommendations in the archives. Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you!

Deb

Re: [LincolnTalk] yellow jacket hive

Gus Browne
Karla Tomlinson  at Aardvark Solutions:  617-323-8638. She's wonderfully capable.

-- Gus  Browne