[LincolnTalk] wood available for pickup

Lincoln mailing list
We have a cut-up tree trunk on our property, which I've been told by our landscaper who cleaned up the fallen trunk, that it would make great firewood. We don't burn wood, so if anyone is looking for firewood (now that the arctic spell has broken!) it's free to take.

Specifically there are 4 logs, each 3 to 3.5 feet long by ~16 inch diameter.  Also, another section of tree trunk (about 12-15 feet long) is in one piece on the ground.  The tree fractured at the base of the trunk, where it was rotted.  The 4 logs were cut from higher up the trunk.  I suspect more good wood could also be cut from the big trunk piece, if one wanted to get as much as possible.

The pieces are in woods next to our driveway, so a bit of rolling and heaving will be necessary to get them onto a truck.  Not a one person task, unless you're the Mountain Man from the Dr. Pepper commercial:

:-)

PM if interested!
Steve Hirsch

Re: [LincolnTalk] wood available for pickup

Lincoln mailing list
I have tentative takers for the wood. (That was quick!)
If arrangements fall through I'll repost but for now, no more replies please.
Thanks!
-steve