[LincolnTalk] treadmill for sale - $700

Anita Spieth
We are upgrading our treadmill and selling our (still fairly new) existing treadmill.

Gently used Sole brand treadmill model S77 - 2017 model. In great condition and works perfectly. It's more heavy-duty runner's treadmill.  Does not have a ton of bells and whistles, but it known for the "commercial quality" larger motor and reliable performance.  Asking $700 and will entertain offers. It is very heavy, but we can help with loading or negotiate transport.

For more details, this is the model (link below).  The one at the link is the 2019 model.  The only difference I can see is that the 2019 model has a separate iPad holder.  Ours does not have that feature.

Anita Spieth