[LincolnTalk] size 11 girl's ice skates

Philip Greenspun
Folks:

I have a pair of size 11 girl's ice skates that my daughter has outgrown. These are LL Bean "comfort skates" in perfect condition (Velcro instead of laces; very easy to get on but perhaps not for the hard-core figure skater). They cost about $70 new. Yours for the price of a trip to 10 Beaver Pond Road.

Philip

Re: [LincolnTalk] size 11 girl's ice skates

K.P. Nichols
Lincolnites,

         Could anyone recommend a Property Manager? Or a property management company?

         For a 25 unit condo association.  Job Description includes managing vendor relationships, evaluating repairs to determine solutions and manage implementation, oversee house cleaning and landscaping/plowing sub, respond to owner's questions, report to Board of Trustees.  Must be familiar with HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and physical plant operations.  Need good customer relation skills and moderate computer skills.

          Thanks,  Kathleen