[LincolnTalk] short term housing needed

Tanya Zipes
We are about to start renovating our house and are looking for short-term housing (3-4 months) in or near Lincoln.  If anyone has a rental unit between leases or is looking for house-sitting please let us know.  We do have two boys (6 and 8) and a cat that could be boarded elsewhere. (The cat, that is, not the boys!)
Thanks!
Tanya and Louis

Re: [LincolnTalk] short term housing needed

margpf
Are you still interested?  I might have a lead.