[LincolnTalk] seeking roll of low wire mesh

[LincolnTalk] seeking roll of low wire mesh

urchinz
Oh no ! Baby bunnies hopping right through our garden fence. Looking for a wire mesh barrier. 2 ft high x100 ft.
Thanks, Bruce  781-603-2254

Re: [LincolnTalk] seeking roll of low wire mesh

Anne Warner
Bear in mind that bunnies can chew thru chicken wire.

- Sent from iPhone. Typed by thumb. Excuse misspellings!

On Aug 1, 2020, at 9:04 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

Oh no ! Baby bunnies hopping right through our garden fence. Looking for a wire mesh barrier. 2 ft high x100 ft.
Thanks, Bruce  781-603-2254

Re: [LincolnTalk] seeking roll of low wire mesh

Bernadette and Mark
Umm, As a domestic rabbit owner...I have yet had a bun chew through chicken wire. Cables, Antique Wiring, Antique Furniture, Cardboard boxes...yes...chicken wire...nope at least not yet!

Ace in Wayland might or Rocky's in Concord as well
Bernadette

Bob

Re: [LincolnTalk] seeking roll of low wire mesh

Gordon Woodington
All the rabbit people in Lincoln.
So this movie popped into my mind:
"Jean de Florette"
Maybe many Lincoln folks must have seen it?
Have a local "source", spring?  LOL

Sequels are good too.