[LincolnTalk] room or apt. in home around lincoln area

[LincolnTalk] room or apt. in home around lincoln area

debby sabin
Does anyone know of a Lincoln resident ( or town nearby ) who is interested in renting a room or apartment for a friend of mine who used to live in town?  Im trying to help her seek an alternative to her expensive rented condo.  She is in her late 40's, single, not home a lot and looking for a temporary situation.
 If so, please let me know via email to [hidden email].  and I will connect you with her. thanks!