[LincolnTalk] "ad hoc" carpentry

Lincoln mailing list
Wondering if anyone can recommend a handyman or carpenter who would entertain the following job.

I'm considering building some sort of protective structure over our central AC condenser, which sits below a roof pitch where ice dams form and eventually fall right on the unit.  Basically, I'm envisioning a non-fancy, moveable dog-house-like structure I can situate over the condenser through the winter, to protect it from falling ice.

DIY is an option too, but I'd certainly welcome recommendations to hire for the job.

thanks,
Steve

Re: [LincolnTalk] "ad hoc" carpentry

Eric Snyder
Hi,
I recently used a great carpenter.
I am copying Edson. 508-395-8115
He will call or you can call him.
He is reasonable and a good craftsman
Just mention my name.
 Eric

Sent from my HTC One on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network