[LincolnTalk] "Trim unneeded material from replies." PLEASE?!?!

[LincolnTalk] "Trim unneeded material from replies." PLEASE?!?!

mister_jade@hotmail.com
Pretty please as a courtesy (particularly to daily digest readers), and per the LT Rules & Policies regarding "Basic netiquette", edit/delete unnecessary and redundant text below your contribution to a thread.

Every back and forth makes trying to follow along the debate/discussion all the more arduous. I keep imaging describing it like this...

You know those long receipts we often get from CVS? Imagine the LT daily digest being like one of those that extends continuously from whichever CVS you use to your HOME! And then imagine you want to find just one particular coupon in between the dozens upon dozens of others. That's a bit of what it feels like to try and keep track of what y'all are saying sometimes. (I am particularly pleading with some of our most frequent contributors.)

Thank you all for your consideration,
~ JJ

139 Tower Rd. & Clark Gallery