[LincolnTalk] "Children and Cyber Safety" TONIGHT at 8pm!

[LincolnTalk] "Children and Cyber Safety" TONIGHT at 8pm!

Margit Griffith
TONIGHT - October 16th - 8:00pm
Join me for the "Children and Cyber Safety" presentation and discussion. Our children finding their way online is unavoidable. How can we, their parents, equip ourselves with the information to help guide them to good and safe decision making? We want to keep them safe, and don't want to scare or limit them too severely. Where's the balance? Ideally, this presentation is for parents of children ages 8+... but all are welcome.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/95480326880?pwd=K1VyMHROUG9zZ0JCY3JNZ1p2VmRRUT09
Meeting ID: 954 8032 6880
Passcode: 900999