[LincolnTalk] looking for an electrician

[LincolnTalk] looking for an electrician

Lincoln mailing list
I'm looking for an electrician who, in addition to being a good electrician obviously :-) , is willing to do outdoor electrical work in our current post-blizzard environment.  Basically I need to have a power line installed on the outside of our house, running up to a 2nd story roof.

If anyone knows someone they think is up to the job, I'd appreciate a recommendation.
Thanks!

PS, Thanks to everyone who replied to my previous post for a carpenter.  There's quite a sense of community on this list!

Steve Hirsch