[LincolnTalk] hypo-allergenic cat (or close to)

[LincolnTalk] hypo-allergenic cat (or close to)

lisa freedman

Hello there-

For those of you who are loyal Lincoln Talk readers, I emailed not too long ago about a Chinchilla Christmas present for my daughter, which did not end up working out b/c of my allergies.   We have moved on and are now thinking about a cat.  I am wondering if anyone in the community that has a cat which is hypo (or less) allergenic.  If so, I would love to know what breed and if I could come to visit your cat to see if I am allergic.

I realize this is a bit of an odd request.  Thank you in advance to anyone who might be willing to help.

-Lisa Freedman

Re: [LincolnTalk] hypo-allergenic cat (or close to)

samattes
Check with Melinda Loof.
She used to breed Burmese which are hypoallergenic….produce no dander and a great, people-oriented cat.