[LincolnTalk] generator happiness

Elaine
I want to thank whoever recommended we go with Charlie Bueno to get our new generator. Adding the cost of a buried propane gas tank, it was not cheap, but in the past month, it has come on three times due to (happily brief) power outages.  Charlie not only did a great job, he discovered a separate problem and its source (an electric wire dripping with water) so we could have it repaired and fixed our roof heater cable  -just because he's a perfectionist and couldn't stand to leave a mess - even someone else's.
Elaine Hawkes

Charles Bueno
508 400 2067
Your GENERAC Power Source