[LincolnTalk] furniture repair

Annamaria San Antonio

I am hoping to revive my old Charles Webb cherry expansion sofa frame.  It has some dings and scratches and one of the spindles is cracked.  Out of necessity, I’m looking for an alternative option for getting this fixed than going through a professional furniture repair business.  Since “Necessity is the mother of invention”. . . .does anyone know of someone local who has a knack for this sort of thing who might be willing to take this on?

Thanks.

~Jai Kaur Annamaria San Antonio LCMT

RaMaDaSa Healing

Therapeutic Massage, Bodywork & Energy Medicine

Kundalini Yoga Teacher

Stress-Management Instructor

Wellness Coach

[hidden email]