[LincolnTalk] floor refinishing

Annamaria San Antonio

I need to have the wooden floors sanded and waxed or refinished.  Can anyone recommend a floor refinishing servicer who does nice work at an affordable price?  I would most prefer to find someone who offers a natural solution, (i.e. no toxic chemicals), for waxing / refinishing.

Thank you.

~Annamaria San Antonio

Re: [LincolnTalk] floor refinishing

Lincoln mailing list
Annamaria,

As a Professional Home Stager and Interior Redesigner, (My company helps home sellers prepare their homes for sale amongst other design services), I have used Scott and his team for all my wood flooring needs.

They are professional, efficient, timely, do quality work and are competitively priced.

Premier Wood Flooring
Scott
(781) 760-9665

Lyn A. Spaeth, Principal/Owner