[LincolnTalk] fall crew positions at Lindenttree Farm

[LincolnTalk] fall crew positions at Lindenttree Farm

Lindentreefarm Csa
Lindentree Farm in Lincoln is looking to hire two crew members for the late summer/early fall harvest season.  We need two experienced and efficient people, one position beginning August 25 and the second beginning September 1, to help us in all aspects of farming for our small CSA. The crew positions finish the last week of October.  Lindentree Farm works Tuesday through Saturdays, 7:30 to approximately 5 p.m.  One of the positions is full time, the second position is  a minimum of three days a week.
We are extremely careful to follow all Covid precautions including social distancing, wearing masks at all times and using gloves when we harvest.
We need physically strong, enthusiastic people who enjoy and are good working as part of a team and are willing to learn our structure. You must have some real farm experience for these positions and a car to arrive on time.  There is no smoking on the premises.
Please send an email to Ari or Moira at [hidden email] with a resume describing your agriculture experience.  Compensation will be an hourly wage based on your experience and a CSA  farm share.
Thank you!