[LincolnTalk] chicken coop free!

Belinda Gingrich-2
The chicken coop holds a max of 5 chickens comfortably for sleeping accommodations. We outgrew this and built a new one. We added nest boxes to this but it needs a coat of paint to weather proof more. Front is open to elements so it may not be adequate for winter but we haven’t gone through out first winter with chickens.

It is 4’x8’ not including the nest boxes and is quite heavy. It needs a truck and a couple of strong backs including ours to move.

Let me know privately if you are interested.
Belinda

Re: [LincolnTalk] chicken coop free!

Bryan Doo
Is this taken?

On Mon, Nov 4, 2019, 1:49 PM Belinda Gingrich <[hidden email]> wrote:
The chicken coop holds a max of 5 chickens comfortably for sleeping accommodations. We outgrew this and built a new one. We added nest boxes to this but it needs a coat of paint to weather proof more. Front is open to elements so it may not be adequate for winter but we haven’t gone through out first winter with chickens.

It is 4’x8’ not including the nest boxes and is quite heavy. It needs a truck and a couple of strong backs including ours to move.

Let me know privately if you are interested.
Belinda

IMG_4634.jpeg (40K) Download Attachment
IMG_4630.jpeg (46K) Download Attachment
IMG_4631.jpeg (44K) Download Attachment