[LincolnTalk] cheap (or free): swiveling Christmas tree stand

[LincolnTalk] cheap (or free): swiveling Christmas tree stand

Lincoln mailing list
It's almost Thanksgiving which means it's almost time to setup up Christmas trees, for those who do that.
I have this swiveling tree stand up for offer. Identical to this one at Lowes.
I've used mine a couple times so it's not brand-new clean but otherwise it's in perfect condition.

$10 OBO.

Txt or call if interested?
781-801-6265

Thanks,
Steve

treestand.JPG (3M) Download Attachment

[LincolnTalk] FS: swiveling Christmas tree stand

Lincoln mailing list
I should have posted this 3 weeks ago! :-o

Swiveling tree stand, similar if not identical to this one at Lowes.
It has been used a couple times so it has some tree sap on the arms but otherwise it's in perfect condition.

$10, OBO.

Txt or call if interested?
781-801-6265

Thanks!
Steve

treestand.JPG (3M) Download Attachment

Re: [LincolnTalk] FS: swiveling Christmas tree stand

Lincoln mailing list
Umm, ignore this please. Apparently I've already given it away, or at least I can't find it anywhere in my house!😅 Perhaps this is what happens when you've acquired too much clutter!

Merry Christmas and/or Happy Solstice and/or happy Jupiter-Saturn-conjunction🙂

Steve