[LincolnTalk] change of program location

[LincolnTalk] change of program location

Lisa Rothenberg
hi all
just a quick note to let everyone know that our Sunday November 17th program featuring Mary Crowe & Evelyn Harris has been moved to the Tarbell Room LIncoln Library
An Afternoon of Poetry & Music
with Mary Crowe & Evelyn Harris
Sunday, Nov 17th 3:00 pm
Tarbell Room Lincoln Public Library

A wonderful afternoon featuring selected readings of poems by Agee, Joyce, Yeats, Dickinson among others followed by musical settings of these poems by 20th century computers Copland, Barber and Hermann. We will explore how the settings of each piece influence the poetry and vice versa.
This program features Lincoln residents Mary Crowe (vocals) and Evelyn Harris (piano)

This afternoon program is free & open to all.

--
Lisa Rothenberg
Assistant Director