[LincolnTalk] a question

Lindentreefarm Csa
Hi everyone,
I have a question about being outside.
I understand completely that the activity everyone is turning to that
feels safe and also probably reassuring is walking outside.  The
traffic to the Conservation land, and here I can speak only for our
little corner, the Mount Misery Fields, has quadrupled on beautiful
days.
Who wouldn't want to do this, go out and walk?  the number of cars
parked right on the edge of the farm and the trails here was over
thirty at one time along our road for Sunday afternoon ...because we
are  right there on either side of the trail, house and chickens on
one side, farm growing land on the other, I just wondered how to think
about this? Social distance seems great, for dogs too, people are all
respectful so there are no issues other than my question about the
increase in numbers and is this okay?
Thanks
Moira