[LincolnTalk] Zojirushi Bread Machine and KitchenAid Mixer for Sale

[LincolnTalk] Zojirushi Bread Machine and KitchenAid Mixer for Sale

Daniela Caride
Hi everyone!

We have been cooking and baking like crazy and bought bigger appliances. We are selling our KitchenAid mixer and our Zojirushi bread machine, which work perfectly. If you are interested, I can bring it/them to you in Lincoln.

KitchenAid Artisan 5 Qt 325W Stand Mixer White KSM150PSWW"

https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/app/d/harvard-kitchenaid-artisan-qt-325w/7263023749.html

"Zojirushi BBCCX20 2lb loaf Bread Machine"

https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/app/d/harvard-zojirushi-bbccx20-2lb-loaf/7263031435.html
_______

Daniela Caride

Lincoln Literary Society
Phinney's Friends
Taildom

The information in this email is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you believe I sent you this email in error, please contact me and properly dispose of the email. Thank you!

Re: [LincolnTalk] Zojirushi Bread Machine and KitchenAid Mixer for Sale

Daniela Caride
Hi all, the mixer has been sold.

The bread machine is still available.

Thank you for everyone's interest!