[LincolnTalk] Yoga class offering in Lincoln studio

[LincolnTalk] Yoga class offering in Lincoln studio

Katrin Roush
Hi Neighbors, I have recently finished construction on my new space!
It is my music studio and sanctuary. A large, light filled room with nature all around.
I am hosting a yoga series taught by my long time friend Jen Faldetta.
Please read below, and if interested, send me an email and come try a class with us!

9 weeks
9/23 - 11/18
Mondays
6:45-8:00pm
By donation or barter
Each 75 minute session will include movement, massage and meditation for greater mobility, increased energy and awareness and deep relaxation for peace and wellness.

All levels welcome, no experience necessary.
These sessions are designed to be super supportive to all areas of life and deeply therapeutic and accessible.

Jen Faldetta is a certified Yoga instructor with over 20 years experience teaching to all ages and abilities of humans.  She has a great passion for sharing the extraordinary life supporting tools she’s learned about over the last few decades in the fields of Yoga, therapeutic yoga, ball work, energy work, nutrition and longevity.