[LincolnTalk] Would your child like to read to Lexie the Library Reading Dog?

[LincolnTalk] Would your child like to read to Lexie the Library Reading Dog?

sally kindleberger
We would love to read with beginning readers at the Lincoln Library.  We are scheduled to come on the second Wednesday of the month.
Lexie is a certified therapy dog and Sally is a retired kindergarten and second grade teacher.

We can be found on the second floor in the children's room.   This is a drop in program and each child will be scheduled for a 15 minute block.  There is no charge.