[LincolnTalk] Wireless technology safety

[LincolnTalk] Wireless technology safety

Lincoln mailing list
Thank you for your thoughts. I would be interested in any specific facts and analyses disagreeing with the FCC’s comments about maximum SAR levels set forth in the tenth paragraph of their position paper that I previously posted. I posted it not because I have any expertise to take a position on the subject but because I think that discussions on policy matters are most fruitful when both sides have their arguments presented and have at it with as much specificity as possible.