[LincolnTalk] Winter pop up market thougths

[LincolnTalk] Winter pop up market thougths

Lindentreefarm Csa
HI All,
generally we have lots of winter produce that drives my energy for
getting together a winter market for whomever wants to do it...however
this year we do not have very much produce left over.  HOWEVER
I would be willing to pull together and organise a winter market for a
good number of people who wanted to sell their goods and if there was
anyone who wanted to sell their vegetables too.....
I need to get a sense of WHO would want to do this.
ONly possible dates in December Sat Dec. 7 and Sat. Dec 14
I am checking on the availability of the space.
So, let the conversation begin.
Remember, these are Lincoln produced items ...and hopefully healthy for you.
Thanks
Moira
Lindentree Farm