[LincolnTalk] Winter Choral Concert at LS, Thurs. 12/6, 7pm

[LincolnTalk] Winter Choral Concert at LS, Thurs. 12/6, 7pm

Susan Frommer
If you are in the mood for some music, please join us for a Winter Choral Concert tomorrow, Thursday 12/6, at 7:00 pm in the L-S Auditorium!

We'll have 3 of our 5 student-led vocal groups plus the L-S Concert Choir and Chamber Singers, and the Lincoln School Chorus and Curtis Select Choir.  Music to include gospel, classical and folk songs in English, French, Latin, and Bemba (from Zambia) a cappella and with piano, bass, drums and guitar and flute.

-Mike Bunting
L-S Choral Director