[LincolnTalk] Wanted to borrow: scythe

Geoffrey Borggaard
I've been mowing my meadow with my brushcutter, an gotten quite frustrated at the process.

Someone recommended that I try a scythe, then I saw this:

Now I'm convinced I've got to try it.

Anyone got one I can borrow for the weekend?

Thanks!

     -Geoff

Re: [LincolnTalk] Wanted to borrow: scythe

aspang

Geoff,

I have a scythe, but 2 caveats:

1.  it is short-handled, not long-handled like in this video

2.  it needs sharpening—do you have a whetstone?

Andrew Pang

259-8765

PS  I’ll be out much of the morning but will leave it on the stone wall by my garage if you want to stop by for it.