[LincolnTalk] Walk for St. Vincent de Paul and the Food Pantry in Lincoln

[LincolnTalk] Walk for St. Vincent de Paul and the Food Pantry in Lincoln

Ursula Nowak
Our "Neighbors helping Neighbors" walk last Saturday was a great success and a wonderful opportunity for community building. We would like to thank everyone who came and donated towards the outreach of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul (Lincoln/Weston) and the food pantry here in Lincoln (behind St. Joseph Church). We served nearly 150 clients at our food pantry in August. Approximately 75% of these are Lincoln residents. There is real need in our town! This is also clear from the number of requests we receive for emergency financial assistance. We have provided help for rent, utilities, car repairs, medical bills and other urgent needs.

If you or anyone you know is in need, please call St. Julia Parish office at 781 899 2611.

Ursula