[LincolnTalk] Virtual Trivia Fundraiser SUNDAY, OCTOBER 18!

[LincolnTalk] Virtual Trivia Fundraiser SUNDAY, OCTOBER 18!

brianna doo
Tomorrow, Sunday, October 18, will be our family's second annual fundraiser to raise money for Moyamoya research at Boston Children's Hospital. Last year we had an amazing turnout (post scarecrow race! so fun!), and enjoyed seeing SO MANY of you there. It will be hard to compete with the fun we had at Codman Farm last year, but we're hoping to make tomorrow VIRTUALLY a success :) For those of you who have signed up for teams, THANK YOU! If you still would like to play & compete, you have time!

If you're unable to make it, but would like to consider donating, and a chance to win a number of fun raffle prizes, the direct link to our Children's fundraising page is here.

And if you would like to re-live the fun of last year, here's our video!

Thank you again for being such an amazingly supportive community. We're so appreciative!
-The Doo Family