[LincolnTalk] Victoria Pearmain’s Paintings of CCF!!

[LincolnTalk] Victoria Pearmain’s Paintings of CCF!!

Sarah
Born and raised in Lincoln artist, Victoria Pearmain, will be exhibiting her beautiful paintings of our beloved Codman Community Farms tomorrow at the CCF Fair! Please come and admire her work!  A portion of the proceeds of sales will be donated to the Farm. Checks accepted.

pat

Re: [LincolnTalk] Victoria Pearmain’s Paintings of CCF!!

pat
FYI- Codman Farm tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone