[LincolnTalk] Two black dogs

Lido Bigelow
One black lab with light blue collar and a black dog mix are running in the farm road, blueberry lane, Grasshopper lane neighborhood. No name on lab collar. The mix breed was skittish so I could not read tag.

Katie
One kind word can change someone's day!

Re: [LincolnTalk] Two black dogs

sally kindleberger
A reminder-  there is no leash law in Lincoln.  Dogs are allowed to be off leash

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019, 8:13 AM Lido Bigelow <[hidden email]> wrote:
One black lab with light blue collar and a black dog mix are running in the farm road, blueberry lane, Grasshopper lane neighborhood. No name on lab collar. The mix breed was skittish so I could not read tag.

Katie
One kind word can change someone's day!

Re: [LincolnTalk] Two black dogs

Lido Bigelow
Thank you Sally. I am aware that there is no leash law in Lincoln. My dog runs free often and he loves it!

I know a lot of dogs in Lincoln but had never seen these two. I wanted to make sure they found their home.

So happy to hear they are home safe and sound! 🐾

On Dec 18, 2019, at 2:06 PM, sally kindleberger <[hidden email]> wrote:

A reminder-  there is no leash law in Lincoln.  Dogs are allowed to be off leash

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019, 8:13 AM Lido Bigelow <[hidden email]> wrote:
One black lab with light blue collar and a black dog mix are running in the farm road, blueberry lane, Grasshopper lane neighborhood. No name on lab collar. The mix breed was skittish so I could not read tag.

Katie
One kind word can change someone's day!

Re: [LincolnTalk] Two black dogs

Lincoln mailing list
If you ever see two black dogs running wild and free around Lincoln, they are ours... Yes, we have a fence.  Yes, we have an electric fence.  It matters not... our doggies simply love Lincoln's landscape and free range spirit (I dare say) MORE than me and my wife.  They've certainly seen more of the town - at least the wooded areas.  If you ever see "two black dogs" - on ANY street in town, it's a super safe bet it's Copper and Baxter.  Copper is the rottweiler-looking lab mutt and Baxter is the lab-looking lab mutt.

Feel free to call me any time you see them and ask me to "come get my mutts"...

Bryce 615.686.0021

Thanks!