[LincolnTalk] Twin pair of vintage wooden high chairs for toddlers w/foot rests $65 for pair for Lincoln METCO!

[LincolnTalk] Twin pair of vintage wooden high chairs for toddlers w/foot rests $65 for pair for Lincoln METCO!

Lincoln mailing list
Hi Folks!

For sale for the Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee, a 501(c)3, are a pair of identical wooden vintage high chairs with foot rests:

Inline image

$65 for the pair

Perfect for a little one who is too big for a baby high chair

Measurements:

Floor to seat: 22”
Seat depth: 12.5”
Seat Width: 14.25”
Overall height: 32”

Please see link below for many more photos:

100% of all profits goes towards our goal of reaching $100k in net estate sales by November 2021.

This will allow us to set up a policy-governed investment fund that will start to pay for Lincoln METCO school year programs in perpetuity!

We started this estate sale fundraiser in August of 2017 and we are currently at net estate sales of $71,144!!

Please call Joanna Schmergel to view or purchase at 617-645-9059.

Free delivery in Lincoln!

Social distancing and PPE strictly enforced.

Warmly,

The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee

Joanna Schmergel
The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee
Fundraising Lead
Lincoln Massachusetts Public Schools