[LincolnTalk] Tutoring

Caoilin Engstrom
Hello, my name is Caoilin Engstrom and I’m currently a freshman Biological Sciences major at Cornell University.  I am reaching out here on LincolnTalk to offer tutoring services to elementary/middle school/high school students. I have a 4.15/4.0 GPA at Cornell and 3.93 unweighted GPA at Lincoln-Sudbury. I had a 1550 on my SATs and 5s on the following AP exams: Statistics, US History, Biology, BC Calculus, and Physics C Mechanics. I am also part of a fellowship program at Cornell called Cornell Tradition that gives funds and work/service opportunities to qualified students. I have work experience at a Biotech company (AB Biosciences in Concord, MA) doing bench work and inventory and I used to work at the Lincoln Library as well. I have been playing guitar since I was very young and played lead guitar in a band in high school. I also used to play varsity basketball. I could help in pretty much any subject area (english, history, math, science) except for forgein language. For the next few weeks I am very flexible in terms of hours and after my classes start (February 8) I would be able to schedule time during nights and weekends. I can be reached at [hidden email].