[LincolnTalk] Tutoring

Bella Ansin
Hello!

        My name is Bella Ansin, I’m 18 years old and I’m a first-year student at American University. My school is online so I’m living at home here in Lincoln. I will be available to tutor elementary and middle school students with online coursework for any and all subjects, or high school students with English or Spanish assignments. If you’d like more information regarding my availability or pricing, email me at [hidden email]. I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Bella Ansin