[LincolnTalk] Trash littering Lincoln Rd

[LincolnTalk] Trash littering Lincoln Rd

Carol Ryan

Papers all over Lincoln rd this morning....surely the source can be identified and held accountable....yikes !

Re: [LincolnTalk] Trash littering Lincoln Rd

Dennis Liu
At 7:20 or so this morning, I was at Bemis. A sedan heading from five corners towards Rt 2 had its trunk open and flapping in the breeze.  Papers were spewing from it and littering everywhere. Don’t know if the driver was heading to the transfer station or what.

FWIW, I think it was maroon, possibly, and maybe a Japanese brand, but I could be wrong. definitely a sedan though.

—Dennis