[LincolnTalk] Touch of Xmas Fair and Saint Lucia Day - THIS WEEKEND!

[LincolnTalk] Touch of Xmas Fair and Saint Lucia Day - THIS WEEKEND!

Margit Griffith
Two great First Parish in Lincoln traditions that are better together!

Saturday, December 8th, 10:00 - 1:00 is the annual Touch of Christmas fair. The Parish House (14 Bedford Rd., across from Bemis Hall) is abuzz with preparation... greens are being arranged; costume jewelry, collectibles and fine housewares are being positioned; hand crafted gifts are being placed; bakers are ready to bring their goods to the table for sale... Not to mention the luncheon preparations! Mrs. Claus will be here doing some of her Christmas shopping and will greet Santa at 11:00. There will be children's activities and a special children's shopping area. We hope yule join us.

Sunday, December 9th, 10:00am, Saint Lucia and her attendants and star-boys will bring light and song to our Sunday morning service. ANY AND ALL CHILDREN are invited to participate in our Lucia Day Procession (members and non-members)! If your child would like to participate, please come to the Sanctuary (across from the Library) at 9:30am - we'll dress and prepare (easy instructions... "just follow the person in front of you"). You may let me know you're coming or show up that morning. The children will walk up the hill after the Advent candle lighting for our children's program.

--
Margit Griffith, M.Ed.
Director of Religious Education