[LincolnTalk] Together we CAN make a difference...Join Us.

[LincolnTalk] Together we CAN make a difference...Join Us.

sarah cannon holden
Dear Neighbors and Friends,

Are you wondering what you can do to protect our Democracy? Where you can make a difference?  Come hear from our own Congresswoman, Katherine Clark, (MA 3) and our guest, Congresswoman Abigail Sandberger (VA 7), a candidate endorsed by Force Multiplier in 2020, who’ll be talking with us on Sunday, Nov 10, 2:00 – 4:00, at Larry and Sarah Cannon Holden’s house, 60 Weston Rd.  We need to keep Abigail in the House now more than ever! RSVP + Donate here. For more information, please contact Susan Brooks at 781-259-8505.

Sarah and the entire Force Multiplier Committee