[LincolnTalk] Three Nest learning thermostats still in box

[LincolnTalk] Three Nest learning thermostats still in box

Throop Wilder
Oops. Our heating system doesn't easily support replacement with Nest. Check nest.com/works and if it looks good, you should be able to upgrade to this model. My electrician said we needed at least a "common" or "C" wire but check online to make sure.

Product detail: Model T3007ES, Nest Learning Thermostat.

I have three units still in unopened, shrink-wrapped boxes. New $250 per Nest, I'll sell for $50 per Nest. Contact me directly at [hidden email]. I'm in Lincoln.

Re: [LincolnTalk] Three Nest learning thermostats still in box

Throop Wilder

The Nests have flown (sold).