[LincolnTalk] This Sunday: First Parish in Lincoln - Blessing of the Animals!

[LincolnTalk] This Sunday: First Parish in Lincoln - Blessing of the Animals!

Sarah Klockowski

First Parish in Lincoln - Blessing of the Animals!
Sunday, October 6th at 9am in front of the Sanctuary (4 Bedford Rd, across from the library)

October 4th is the feast day of Saint Francis of Assisi - the lover of animals. Join us as we honor St. Francis on Oct. 6 by blessing the animals we love and who love us back. This service is open to all creatures great and small, human and furry, member and non-member. Please invite friends and neighbors! We will gather on the lawn of the Sanctuary with our pets at 9am. You will have time to bring your pet home before we gather for our usual service at 10am.

Please bring something to share with pets in need. We can bring (clean) used towels and blankets, pet foods, pet treats, pet toys, etc., to Buddy Dog Animal Rescue in Sudbury. Margit will be driving donations over to them on Sunday after the service, and you are welcome to follow-along and help deliver the items and visit the animals.