[LincolnTalk] The Harry S. Truman Presidential Library & Institute is Soliciting Renovation Contributions

[LincolnTalk] The Harry S. Truman Presidential Library & Institute is Soliciting Renovation Contributions

Stanley J. Solomon

I do not know how The Truman Library Institute acquired my address for a snail mail communication requesting a contribution to the renovation of the Harry S. Truman Presidential Library & Institute. That the mailing list exclusivity of the 'wrong' people was so faulty suggest that the mailing list inclusively of the 'right' people could be equally faulty. I am posting this for those Lincoln Talk follower who may have been omitted and could be interested.

The Harry S. Truman Presidential Library & Institute is undergoing a significant renovation. They are soliciting 'Legacy Sponsor' contributions to this effort. They may be reached at https://www.trumanlibraryinstitute.org/support/ .

Stanley J. Solomon