[LincolnTalk] Thank you from First Parish in Lincoln

[LincolnTalk] Thank you from First Parish in Lincoln

Sarah Klockowski
An Update from the Lincoln Food Pantry
THANK YOU to all the children and adults who turned out for FPL's Lincoln Food Pantry donation drive in front of Donelan's this past Sunday. It was a spectacular sunny day made brighter by the helpful and enthusiastic faces of the children and youth who solicited shoppers for non-perishable items. In just over an hour, we filled a portable table - corner to corner and about two feet high! After loading the items into a little red wagon, and two Donelan's food carts, we paraded over to St. Joseph's Church where the children unloaded and re-stocked the shelves. Big thanks to the Food Pantry volunteers for the lovely reception they had prepared for us.

2019F Food Pantry Drive.jpg (3M) Download Attachment
2019F Food Pantry Parade.jpg (5M) Download Attachment
2019F Food Pantry Stockers.jpg (1M) Download Attachment

Re: [LincolnTalk] Thank you from First Parish in Lincoln

samattes
Fantastic!!!

But, we all must remember that there is year ‘round need here.

St.Joe’s, St.Vincent de Paul, Ursula Nowak and Karen Boyce and other St. Joe’s parishioners welcome contributions throughout the year -75+ families rely on the Food Pantry to put food on the table on a regular basis.

Yes, there is real need, right here in Lincoln!

So, thanks to the FPL donation…let’s follow their example and make our way to St.Joe’s with our own donations throughout the year.
And many thanks to St. Joe’s and their parishioners for hosting this important service year ‘round.

On Oct 2, 2019, at 6:04 PM, Sarah Klockowski <[hidden email]> wrote:

An Update from the Lincoln Food Pantry
THANK YOU to all the children and adults who turned out for FPL's Lincoln Food Pantry donation drive in front of Donelan's this past Sunday. It was a spectacular sunny day made brighter by the helpful and enthusiastic faces of the children and youth who solicited shoppers for non-perishable items. In just over an hour, we filled a portable table - corner to corner and about two feet high! After loading the items into a little red wagon, and two Donelan's food carts, we paraded over to St. Joseph's Church where the children unloaded and re-stocked the shelves. Big thanks to the Food Pantry volunteers for the lovely reception they had prepared for us.
<2019F Food Pantry Drive.jpg><2019F Food Pantry Parade.jpg><2019F Food Pantry Stockers.jpg>--

Re: [LincolnTalk] Thank you from First Parish in Lincoln

Ursula Nowak
And I would like to add my thanks to First Parish and Margit Griffith for organizing such an amazingly successful food drive and for helping us raise awareness of the need in our town! Your students were so enthusiastic, who could have walked past them without donating?!

If you would like to help, food donations can be left in the vestibule at the side entrance of St. Jospeh Church and at the COA. Or support Donelan's and purchase items there and leave them in the collection bin behind the registers.

Many thanks!
Ursula

Society of St. Vincent de Paul, St. Joseph's Conference