[LincolnTalk] Tall Oak Cabinet

J Palmer
downsizing.
For sale: $200 or B.O.
a very tall, very heavy,solid oak cabinet (in two parts) measurements 14.5"deepx 90" highx54"wide. It is in two parts - top and bottom.   This will take two strong people to move.
I can email pix - apparently pix I have are too big for Lincoln Talk and I haven't a clue how to make them smaller.
There is a smaller cabinet in the same style with  drawers/ similar smaller enclosed shelving if interested.
Jean Palmer 781 259 3185

--

Jean Palmer, Editor
SoundCommentary.com

PO Box 218
247 Tower Rd
Lincoln, MA  01773

“Hope is not the conviction that something will turn out well but the certainty that something is worth doing no matter how it turns out.” Vaclav Havel

If your existence gives comfort to another life, then you have given your life meaning.

"Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind."  Henry James

Re: [LincolnTalk] Tall Oak Cabinet

Daniela Caride
Hi Jean, could you send me pix? Thanks!! :)
_______

Daniela Caride

The information in this email is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you believe I sent you this email in error, please contact me and properly dispose of the email. Thank you!