[LincolnTalk] Table at Pops, Christmas Show - Sunday, Dec. 15th, 7:30 p.m.

[LincolnTalk] Table at Pops, Christmas Show - Sunday, Dec. 15th, 7:30 p.m.

Barbara Sampson
We bought early, then plans changed.  For sale are 7 tickets on the orchestra
floor:  a full table for five, plus two seats at the adjacent table:  Boston
Pops, Symphony Hall, December 15th at 7:30 p.m.

The tickets are for Orchestra, Section 102, Row R, Seats 1,2,3,4,5 and
Section 103, Row R, Seats 1 and 2  (roughly middle of the orchestra floor).
The ticket price we paid is $115.00 per seat.  Will sell for $90 per ticket.

If interested, please contact us directly at:
[hidden email]
Barbara Sampson or Chris Hamilton

--
Sent from: http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/

Re: [LincolnTalk] Table at Pops, Christmas Show - Sunday, Dec. 15th, 7:30 p.m.

Barbara Sampson
Tickets no longer available.  Thanks.

--
Sent from: http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/