[LincolnTalk] Survey from State Senator Barrett: Six questions in a sequestered time

[LincolnTalk] Survey from State Senator Barrett: Six questions in a sequestered time

Lincoln mailing list
An opportunity to communicate with Sen. Barrett. If for some reason the embedded link in the newsletter doesn’t work, the direct link is: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-32ce-Ed5-PFLoQ448LCkCKNf06vViu-NgFnitk6gN9uWUA/viewform
—Jennifer

Begin forwarded message:

From: "State Sen. Mike Barrett" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Six questions in a sequestered time
Date: March 25, 2020 at 3:52:12 PM EDT

 Useful information and pleasant diversions
Go to the web:
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Be in touch
Massachusetts
State House
Suite 109-D
Boston, MA 02133

Phone: 617-722-1572
Share this email
Dear Friend,

During these extraordinary days, I hope you are safe and well, with a roof over your head, access to meals, and healthy connections to loved ones.  I hope you're OK financially, too.

The State Senate is functioning well in virtual mode. We're in constant contact with each other on everything from expanding unemployment insurance to relaxing limitations on municipal government.

I'm fielding this short survey (six questions) so that I can better understand how the disruptions of COVID-19 are affecting all of us.  I hope you can spare a minute or two to complete it.

The survey is anonymous.  We'll tally responses and share the aggregate totals with you.  If you wish, by all means expand on your thoughts in the Comment box.

Separately, don't hesitate to contact me or my office if we can help during this difficult time.

Sincerely,

Mike

For up-to-the-minute information on COVID-19 in Massachusetts, please visit the Massachusetts Department of Public Health website

For up-to-the-minute information on COVID-19 across the country, please visit the Centers for Disease Control website

For up-to-the-minute information on maintaining emotional health and well-being during the COVID-19 outbreak, please visit the Massachusetts Department of Mental Health
Office of State Senator Mike Barrett, Mass. State House, Suite 109, Boston, MA 02133

Sent by [hidden email] in collaboration with
Constant Contact
Try email marketing for free today!