[LincolnTalk] Surplus toiletries

Ruth Ann Hendrickson
I have some unopened surplus toiletries like shampoo and soap. Does
anyone know of a nearby human services organization that could use them?

Ruth Ann Hendrickson

Re: [LincolnTalk] Surplus toiletries

Katherine McVety
Rosie's Place always needs these items.
http://rosiesplace.org/
They have a drop off at 889 Harrison Ave., Boston. You may be able to drop your things off right at Magic Garden Children's Center. They often collect for Rosie's Place.

Re: [LincolnTalk] Surplus toiletries

samattes
Also, sometimes the COA has a collection box for travel size-give them a call too.

On Aug 17, 2015, at 7:55 AM, Katherine McVety <[hidden email]> wrote:

Rosie's Place always needs these items.
http://rosiesplace.org/
They have a drop off at 889 Harrison Ave., Boston. You may be able to drop your things off right at Magic Garden Children's Center. They often collect for Rosie's Place.

Re: [LincolnTalk] Surplus toiletries

Hi Ruth Ann,

I am part of a grassroots group called the Sudanese Circle of Giving that helps struggling single Sudanese women and their families. The toiletries you mentioned would be great to pass on to them!

Please let me know if you stil have them to donate.

Thanks.
Bean Nardi

Sent from my iphone