[LincolnTalk] Support Scouting; get your Christmas Tree!

[LincolnTalk] Support Scouting; get your Christmas Tree!

nickandnate
Support Lincoln Boy Scout Troop 127 while buying your Christmas tree!  Tabletop sizes up to 9-10' available, along with fresh, decorated wreaths.  Tree lot begins Friday, November 29th, and will be open weekends 9am - 5:30pm and weeknights "when the lights are on."  Lot is located on the corner of Lincoln and Codman roads, across from Police/Fire Depts.  Proceeds from Christmas tree sales support the troop's activities for the year, such as the recently installed Codman Farm trellis.

Kimberly Soukup
[hidden email]
home: 781.259.1275
mobile: 617.519.9805

Re: [LincolnTalk] Support Scouting; get your Christmas Tree!

Heather Silvestro

We bought our Christmas tree from the scouts last year for the first time. It was the fullest, freshest tree we’ve purchased in years! That said, we will return!! And, BTW, the Codman Farm trellis looks great. –Heather Anderson and Lou Silvestro