[LincolnTalk] Sun, Jan 12: Wireless Technology Public Forum

[LincolnTalk] Sun, Jan 12: Wireless Technology Public Forum

Kati Winchell
This weekend, Sunday Jan 12th, 2-5pm

Wireless Technology in Our Midst: The Risks & Solutions
at Willard Elementary School, Concord, MA.

Six national experts in the fields of public health, engineering and telecommunications will discuss
compelling reasons for limiting exposure to wireless devices, networks and facilities, as well as safe practices and alternatives.

For more information about the topics and speakers, click here for flyer or see below:  http://www.concordsafetechnology.org/

1.12.20 Wireless forum flyer2, final.pdf (474K) Download Attachment

Re: [LincolnTalk] Sun, Jan 12: Wireless Technology Public Forum

Annamaria San Antonio-2
Thank you Kati for your part in bringing this extremely important forum to the area.
I am very much looking forward to learning more about all of this.

In Appreciation
~Jai Kaur

On Sat, Jan 11, 2020 at 11:36 PM Kati Winchell <[hidden email]> wrote:
This weekend, Sunday Jan 12th, 2-5pm

Wireless Technology in Our Midst: The Risks & Solutions
at Willard Elementary School, Concord, MA.

Six national experts in the fields of public health, engineering and telecommunications will discuss
compelling reasons for limiting exposure to wireless devices, networks and facilities, as well as safe practices and alternatives.

For more information about the topics and speakers, click here for flyer or see below:  http://www.concordsafetechnology.org/

Re: [LincolnTalk] Sun, Jan 12: Wireless Technology Public Forum

Jamie Banks
A great workshop. Very informative. Thank you!

On Sat, Jan 11, 2020 at 11:45 PM Annamaria San Antonio <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you Kati for your part in bringing this extremely important forum to the area.
I am very much looking forward to learning more about all of this.

In Appreciation
~Jai Kaur

On Sat, Jan 11, 2020 at 11:36 PM Kati Winchell <[hidden email]> wrote:
This weekend, Sunday Jan 12th, 2-5pm

Wireless Technology in Our Midst: The Risks & Solutions
at Willard Elementary School, Concord, MA.

Six national experts in the fields of public health, engineering and telecommunications will discuss
compelling reasons for limiting exposure to wireless devices, networks and facilities, as well as safe practices and alternatives.

For more information about the topics and speakers, click here for flyer or see below:  http://www.concordsafetechnology.org/

Jamie Banks, PhD, MS
PO Box 533
Lincoln, MA  01773

Tel: 781.259.1717
Email: [hidden email]

Re: [LincolnTalk] Sun, Jan 12: Wireless Technology Public Forum

Annamaria San Antonio-2
Yes, agreed.  Very powerful and very hopeful.
Thanks to all the organizers and all the presenters!
~Jai Kaur